Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Tech news - Trump, Facebook, Censorship, Youtube and more
- 11:00 - Facebook spying on you - Benjamin covers the many ways Facebook knows you
- 22:00 - Pastor Mark returns - Mark and Benjamin talk about piracy
- 31:00 - MyMacGuru / Keith M. Sedor - Keith and Benjamin talk headphones, earbuds, airpods
- 39:00 - Past Future Prognostications - Benjamin covers the promises of online learning
- 44:00 - Jobs and technology - Interview parallels with troubleshooting PCs
- 56:00 - Helpful tips for tech - Benjamin helps you get faster email responses
- 07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty Winston talks Ceiling Awareness Pod Part 2
- 16:00 - Speech Synthesis - Steve and Benjamin talk about the practical side of speech
- 24:00 - Tailgaters and computers - Benjamin informs on what tailgating means in tech
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!