Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Nerd world news - Microsoft, patches, Hawking, Youtube, ACLU and more
- 11:00 - Computer Replacement Calc - Benjamin mentions feature on website and buying PCs
- 22:00 - Discussions with a pastor - Pastor Mark covers Facebook in church and elsewhere
- 31:00 - MyMacGuru / Keith M. Sedor - Keith talks Quickbooks and Quicken with Benjamin
- 39:00 - Questions answered - Benjamin answers about massively huge tech laptop
- 44:00 - Three tech items - Benjamin lists three tech items he's excited for
- 56:00 - Inappropriate material - Benjamin lists the latest stats on a scourge
- 07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty gets technical again, Pulse Width Modulation
- 16:00 - More Google watching - Benjamin and Steve talk about tech spying
- 24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin talks cellphone promises overdelivered
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: