Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Nerd world news - Facebook, Cambridge Analytica, Huawei, Hackers
- 11:00 - Fake meat isn't what it was - Benjamin talks about new vegan burger option
- 22:00 - Turning the tables on scams - Benjamin talks about how one social engineer lost
- 31:00 - MyMacGuru / Keith M. Sedor - Keith and Benjamin talk reboots of Macs and PCs
- 39:00 - Predictions Failed - Benjamin talks about stagnation in travel
- 44:00 - A Font of Education - Benjamin gives background and info on Fonts
- 56:00 - Squelching speech, but why? - YouTube squelching videos because of firearms
- 07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty Winston explains making RasPi's live almost forever
- 16:00 - I, Cyborg - Steve discusses robotic arms with Benjamin
- 24:00 - Discussions with a pastor - Pastor Mark and Benjamin talk about missing Bitcoin climb
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: