Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Fun news - Benjamin teams with Keith and Marty for April Fools News
- 11:00 - Sound of Silence for today - Benjamin (with Keith) covers some timely lyrics
- 22:00 - Sound of Silence for today - Benjamin continues to hone in on prescient words
- 31:00 - Apple School Announcements - Keith unravels the news of Apple, and what it means to us
- 39:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Predicting weather was supposed to be easy, but…
- 44:00 - QI wireless charging issue - Think Qi is good? Benjamin unravels some problems.
- 56:00 - Security pop-up - Benjamin talks Computer Hygiene for security
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty Winston talks Digital Addressable Lighting Interface
- 1:16:00 - China crash landing - Steve and Benjamin talk about the Chinese crash landing
- 1:24:00 - Jesus has which smartphone - Mark and Benjamin have fun on Easter/April Fools
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: