Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Nerd news to start the show - Crash, Hacks, Spying friends, Facebook, Watch, and more
- 11:00 - Question Time - Benjamin answers tech question about laptop usage
- 22:00 - Guys helping keep clean - Pastor Mark joins Benjamin about XXXchurch.com (clean!)
- 31:00 - Announcing an Upgrade Show - Keith and Benjamin setup next weeks show
- 39:00 - Will the Apple Store help me? - Benjamin answers a question about the guys at Apple
- 44:00 - Clean up your act now! - Spring Cleaning isn't just for the house… it's for the PC
- 56:00 - Making the computer better - More spring cleaning for your personal computer
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty Winston covers decision points with Benjamin
- 1:16:00 - Future of robots - Steve brings up hard robots versus soft robots
- 1:24:00 - Security Pop-Up - Something for nothing? That's not good!
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!