Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - More nerd news - Zuckerberg, spys, Amazon, Boston Marathon and more
- 11:00 - Upgrade time - Benjamin and Keith talk about the upgrades
- 22:00 - Macbook Pro SSD and RAM - Benjamin covers the Macbook Pro upgrade
- 31:00 - iMac a bit harder but OK - Keith covers standard iMac upgrade
- 39:00 - Putting it all together - Benjamin and Keith wrap up the upgrade discussion
- 44:00 - No more excuses - Benjamin's heard all of these… and is sick of them
- 56:00 - Pastor Mark talks online dating - Benjamin and Pastor Mark cover the issues of Tinder, etc
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty Winston talks water drips with Benjamin
- 1:16:00 - Tech future reading our minds - Steve talks computer to mind interface
- 1:24:00 - Security Pop-up - Benjamin closes with wiping flash drives before using
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: