Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Nerding up the news - Amazon, Fake News, Hacks, Facebook and more
- 11:00 - 2nd Amendment discussion - What if we treated computers like they want to treat guns?
- 22:00 - Government Intrusions - Keith and Benjamin talk GrayKey iPhone hacker
- 31:00 - Apple tech gone south - Keith covers the less than stellar HomePod with Benjamin
- 39:00 - Restrospective on tech - Benjamin looks back on older monitors
- 44:00 - Earth Day deliberation - Benjamin ponders about eco-electronics again
- 56:00 - Preaching about tech - Pastor Mark joins Benjamin and talks facades on Facebook
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty Winston talks the choice of the Raspberry Pi
- 1:16:00 - Tech accessory not ready - Steve Keske joins Benjamin about anti-attack gizmo
- 1:24:00 - Past Imperfect Predictions - Does Benjamin fancy himself to be a futurist?
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: