Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Nerd news at its nerdiest? - Gmail, Amazon, cryptocurrency, Facebook, and more
- 11:00 - Internet Protocol v4 is used up - Benjamin explains the issue and solution to IPv4
- 22:00 - Biblical - Internet at work? - Pastor Mark dishes out the deal of Internet at the office
- 31:00 - Benjamin gets an iPad - Benjamin talks with Keith about new iPad 2018 and Pencil
- 39:00 - Question - Field to get rich - Question about programming field to make a mint
- 44:00 - Govt Internet Shutdown (pt 1) - Could the Government really shut down the Internet?
- 56:00 - Govt Internet Shutdown (pt 2) - What to do now and after, if it happens here?
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House - Marty covers how few touchscreens in the house
- 1:16:00 - Care for the infirm in Japan - Steve pits Japan approach vs US for elderly and disabled
- 1:24:00 - Past Predictions Paused - Benjamin laments that air travel speed has stagnated
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: