Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - News of the tech world… - Google I/O, Black Dot bug, pacemaker recall, and more
- 11:00 - Chasing after emptiness - Pastor Mark and Benjamin discuss the chase after trinkets
- 22:00 - Back it up… - Crashes and more can take your data away
- 31:00 - Breaking iPhone now harder - Keith and Benjamin talk Apple protection against GrayKey
- 39:00 - World is changing, but are we? - Old terminology gives way to new words but we don't
- 44:00 - Blacklisting your email - Blacklists are common, and happen even to big companies
- 56:00 - Getting away from tech a little - Consider learning an Olde World Trade
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House and more - Marty Winston talks about a scribe / inscription tool
- 1:16:00 - Blockchain in various usage - Steve and Benjamin banter about blockchain buzzword
- 1:24:00 - Past Imperfect Predictions - 40 Hour Work Week is still with us decades later
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: