Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Tech news for non-techies - GDPR, Amazon, Musk, bitcoin and elections, and more
- 11:00 - Printers are dying away - Benjamin covers many reasons for paperless world
- 22:00 - Self driving cars - Benjamin and Keith talk tech of the car world
- 31:00 - TMZ and gossip websites - Benjamin and Mark talk about problems with gossip
- 39:00 - Question - Programming - Benjamin answers a question on computer programming
- 44:00 - Don't ask nerds to steal - A leading cause of theft, and we all know better
- 56:00 - 40 Year House .com - Marty discussed the usage of cameras at the 40 Year House
- 1:07:00 - Hard drive sizes - Benjamin mentions hard drive size limitations over years
- 1:16:00 - Emergency room tech - Steve and Benjamin discuss Robot Doctors
- 1:24:00 - DMV Experiences - Benjamin argues against government control of tech
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: