Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - News of the Tech World - Film cameras, Facebook stats, StumpleUpon, and others
- 11:00 - 100 years of tech - Benjamin discusses what tech was like 100 years ago
- 22:00 - Security Pop-Up - Water hole - Like on the plains of Africa, bad guys out to get you
- 31:00 - Mac Mini explanation - Benjamin asks Keith for more info on the Mac Mini
- 39:00 - Restrospective on tech - How one innovative tech came and went… the VCR
- 44:00 - Ditch the tech - Benjamin laments lonely child who hates moms iPhone
- 56:00 - 40 Year House - Marty talks accelerometers in the 40 year house
- 1:07:00 - NASA behind the tech curve? - Steve talks about how NASA is using ancient chip tech
- 1:16:00 - Update passwords now - Benjamin talks about updating everything now!
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Social implications in future predictions
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: