Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Tech news to nerd you up - Lemonade, net neutrality, Facebook, flying cars, more!
- 11:00 - Apple's WWDC Keynote - Keith updates Benjamin on what Apple said this week
- 22:00 - Apple's WWDC Keynote (cont) - Annual WW Developers Conference / Apple News
- 31:00 - Question - What is a blue label computer vs other options
- 39:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin reflects on promised cure for clean water for all
- 44:00 - Spam continues to beat us up - Benjamin talks about evil spammers out to get money
- 56:00 - 40 Year House - Marty looks back 40 years to see future in 40 year house
- 1:07:00 - Mark of the Beast? - Mark says Mark of the Beast isn't the computer itself
- 1:16:00 - Windows XP and military - Steve updates us on the military usage of Windows XP
- 1:24:00 - Tough videogame thoughts - Benjamin compares harder video games to real life
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: