Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Tech news of all types - Standing desks, USB fan gotcha, Yahoo, Clinton, and more
- 11:00 - Electronic Entertainment Expo - Benjamin covers the highlights of E3
- 22:00 - Church online - Pastor Mark talks about church via the Internet
- 31:00 - Keith talks car updates - The future of car tech is downloadable updates
- 39:00 - Question about 3D printing - Tim asks a question of Benjamin about 3D printing
- 44:00 - Hired Techs may not tell you - Benjamin tells you secrets behind the hired nerd
- 56:00 - Breaking addictions - Benjamin asks you to break your tech addictions
- 1:07:00 - Heathkit and the 40 year house - Marty and Benjamin talk about Heathkit and old projects
- 1:16:00 - Father's Day Tech Items - Steve talks about some decent tech ideas for Father's Day
- 1:24:00 - World War II video game - Benjamin covers non-controversy about women in WWII
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!