Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
his week's contents:
- 00:00 - News of tech and turmoil - AMC, Moviepass, gaming disorder, GDPR and more
- 11:00 - Nerd culture under attack - Benjamin discusses how nerds are being beat up again
- 22:00 - Retro video game prices - Keith and Benjamin discuss old consoles and games
- 31:00 - Wi-Fi calling for better signal - Tips to increase your call quality around the home
- 39:00 - Past Predictor SUCCESS - Predictions of credit cards and Amazon from 100 years ago
- 44:00 - Take care when downloading - Search results include ads and possibly worse options
- 56:00 - Computer repair tips - Benjamin's tips to protect you against Tech Repair Ripoffs
- 1:07:00 - 40 year house and TVs - Marty discusses the future of the television with Benjamin
- 1:16:00 - Being blind is a little easier - Steve and Benjamin discuss service called BeMyEyes.com
- 1:24:00 - Social media in decline - Benjamin proposes after stats, to meet in person!
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: