Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - This weeks nerdy news - Facebook, WPA3, Sony's Youtube gaff, fact checkers, more
- 11:00 - Dark patterns in our lives - Benjamin explains dark patterns in some depth and detail
- 22:00 - More dark patterns - Everyone is using these dark patterns
- 31:00 - Disruptive tech, or not - Keith and Benjamin discuss common catchphrase
- 39:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin covers disposable coverings (clothing)
- 44:00 - Freedom being monitors - Our public lives are being monitored constantly
- 56:00 - 40 Year House - Marty mentions electrical code changes and problems
- 1:07:00 - Typosquatting (Security popup) - Benjamin covers another security issue - typosquatting
- 1:16:00 - Free or subsidized phones - Steve Keske and Benjamin chat about Lifeline phones
- 1:24:00 - Forward if you believe - Benjamin and Mark cover unscriptural forwarded message
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: