Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Nerdy news from the week - Amazon, Netflix, Blockbuster, Girl Scouts and STEM, more
- 11:00 - Camera's everywhere - Educate the younger generations on privacy needs
- 22:00 - Rock and Roll in church - Pastor Mark and Benjamin discuss reaching current youth
- 31:00 - Testing public betas - Keith and Benjamin cover reasons to go bleeding edge
- 39:00 - Musical.ly may not be great - Benjamin covers recent alarm about social network
- 44:00 - Physical security trips - While traveling, at the office, or elsewhere, be safe.
- 56:00 - People spying everywhere - Benjamin gives basic checks to see if you're a spy target
- 1:07:00 - 40YearHouse.com - Marty talks about Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the House
- 1:16:00 - Goofy and Geeky tech - Steve mentions some gadgets that are a bit odd
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin's love for monorails can't help failed prediction
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: