Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Tech news from tech world - Facebook, bans, Chrome, face recognition, and more
- 11:00 - Driving tech in United Kingdom - Keith provides tale of tech from his travels to Ireland
- 22:00 - Updates from Apple - Benjamin asks Keith for update on Apple Mac changes
- 31:00 - Faith vs quest for knowledge - Pastor Mark and brain connections to the Internet
- 39:00 - Sites to improve your life - Benjamin lists websites that help you be a better person
- 44:00 - Keeping data secure - Benjamin lists out various rules of security
- 56:00 - Keeping data secure (part 2) - Benjamin continues with these laws of keeping secure
- 1:07:00 - FortyYearHouse.com - Marty talks about opened firewall port needs
- 1:16:00 - DNA tests not fully secure - Steve and Ben talk issues of DNA test and privacy
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin covers the missed goal of a moon base
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: