Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - More tech news to tell - Harley, Moviepass, Facebook, Apple, and a lot more
- 11:00 - Much ado about nothing - Benjamin covers Shakespeare and 3D printed firearms
- 22:00 - Pandora's box is open already - Benjamin gives more details on the 3D printed gun issue
- 31:00 - Social Engineering to steal - Keith and Benjamin cover contact from scammer
- 39:00 - Automatic bill pay - Benjamin gives tips on when to and when not to go auto
- 44:00 - Tech PR disasters - Benjamin lists some major PR disasters from the past
- 56:00 - Keeping up with Pastor Jones - Pastor Mark and Benjamin talk about tech in church
- 1:07:00 - FortyYearHouse.com - Marty talks about the many switches in the 40 Year House
- 1:16:00 - Driverless cars and AI threat - Steve presents ideas of threats via driverless cars
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Perfected - Predictions of news delivery to the home came true
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!