Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's contents:
- 00:00 - Techy news in a techy world - Facebook, Sony, Symantec, and Blackhat and DEFCON
- 11:00 - Facebook (et al) censorship - Benjamin chimes on Alex Jones predicament
- 22:00 - Don't go cheap on tech - Benjamin covers problems of buying cheap computers
- 31:00 - Apple discussions galore - Keith and Ben talk Apple Watch and Qi charging stations
- 39:00 - Stop trusting everything - Benjamin reminds everyone to stop being so trustworthy
- 44:00 - Consumer bill of rights - Benjamin covers what we should expect from manufacturer
- 56:00 - Youth access to internet - Pastor Mark and Benjamin discuss youth access to tech
- 1:07:00 - 40YearHouse.com - Marty discusses pressure sensitive switches in home
- 1:16:00 - Exoskelton usage - Steve joins Benjamin to talk about exoskeleton usage
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Failed promise of living gloriously under the sea
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: