Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerding up the news - DEFCON hackers, Amazon, Apple, Moviepass and more
- 11:00 - Pastor Mark and balance - Pastor Mark speaks about not chasing after too much tech
- 22:00 - Security Pop-Up - Benjamin mentions to beware of urgency and shortcuts
- 31:00 - Tech abroad - Keith updates on tech issues while traveling to Ireland
- 39:00 - Word Clouds - Bringing art to the letter, Benjamin covers neat web items
- 44:00 - Mid-Year Purchasing Guide - Benjamin covers mid-year computer purchasing guide
- 56:00 - Mid-Year Purchasing Guide - Updates abound in this mid-year release of the guide
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House.com - Marty covers considerations for other locales around USA
- 1:16:00 - A leg up over the rest - Steve continues from last week, moving into bionic limbs
- 1:24:00 - Movie Review - Benjamin saw An Interview With God (and loved it!)
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: