Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News of the nerd world - Teens, videogames, smartphones, Netflix, Verizon, more
- 11:00 - Mixed AR experience - Benjamin has Brad Herman from Spaces.com for interview
- 22:00 - Mixed AR experience (part 2) - Benjamin and Brad continue about Terminator experience
- 31:00 - Password options - Keith and Benjamin discuss passwords on Mac and Win
- 39:00 - Sleuthing via the internet - Detective solves case with help from across the country
- 44:00 - Censorship getting worse - Benjamin covers the latest squelching of free speech
- 56:00 - Pastor Mark and 3D printing - A discussion about the morals and ethics behind printers
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House (.com) - Marty talks about STEM and education concerns
- 1:16:00 - Beware of the user agreement - Benjamin and Steve discuss web charity privacy policies
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Perfected - Benjamin tells of predictions of eBooks from long ago
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: