Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News of the nerd kind… - Facebook abandonment, Netflix, Apple, Amazon, and more
- 11:00 - Reordering automatically - Benjamin startled by auto-reorder of printer toner
- 22:00 - Wish you could forget? - Pastor Mark and Benjamin cover tech induced amnesia
- 31:00 - Podcasting 101 - Keith and Benjamin discuss podcasting idea in general
- 39:00 - Closing unclosable windows - Escaping inescapable pop-up ads on phone and elsewhere
- 44:00 - Are computers good or bad - Benjamin covers idea of inanimate objects being labeled
- 56:00 - Reducing smartphone usage - Listing some ways to reduce your smartphone usage
- 1:07:00 - FortyYearHouse.com - Marty discusses ideas for existing houses
- 1:16:00 - Robotics run amuck? - Steve covers dinosaur robots in Japanese hotels
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin laughs at roboburgers, and bad taste
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: