Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerding out with the news - Banning, Apple movies, NASA, teens and parents, more
- 11:00 - Apple 2018 iPhone Keynote - Keith and Benjamin discuss Apple Keynote and Watch
- 22:00 - Apple 2018 iPhone Keynote (2) - Continued coverage into the iPhone XR, XS, XS Max
- 31:00 - Intersection of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark discussed extending lives through tech
- 39:00 - Plague upon our browsers - Escaping inescapable pop-up advertisements
- 44:00 - Microsoft attacking small guys - Microsoft history of attacks against competition
- 56:00 - Forced Implanted Microchip - Benjamin covers his concerns of forced microchipping
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House.com - Marty covers camera options for the home
- 1:16:00 - Customized synthesized voice - Steve Keske talks empowering those who can't speak
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin recalls family planning on a dome home
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: