Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerd news done nicely - Amazon Echo, Cody Wilson, Net Neutrality, and more
- 11:00 - Fall Season of TV brings end - Benjamin talks about end of Big Bang Theory TV show
- 22:00 - Faith and Technology - Pastor Mark notes spying and accountability differences
- 31:00 - Streaming music services - Benjamin and Keith discuss streaming music services
- 39:00 - Disconnecting from tech - Benjamin mentions 2 friends separated from Internet
- 44:00 - Net Neutrality craziness - Benjamin opines on idea that government regs are neutral
- 56:00 - DNA testing gone crazy - Benjamin covers concerns about DNA database privacy
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House .com - Marty answers Benjamin about why not 12 volt systems
- 1:16:00 - Goofy Geeky Gadget Corner - Steve brings three fun oddities from the tech world
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Putting off the predicted until later brings disappointment
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: