Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News of nerd note this week - Senator doxxing, Facebook, privacy, compression, more
- 11:00 - Apple releases phone - Keith talks Mohave, iPhone purchase experience with Ben
- 22:00 - China's Sesame Score - How your life will be ruled by social media scores
- 31:00 - Faith and Technology - Pastor Mark talks about crazy idea of Elon Musk
- 39:00 - Favorite sci-fi author - Benjamin chooses amongst Clarke, Asimov, Heinlein
- 44:00 - Computers and AI replacing us? - Benjamin explores concept of how world changes
- 56:00 - Smart Phone Addiction - Benjamin lists more ways to conquer connectivity traps
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House .com - Marty covers the elements of control in the home
- 1:16:00 - Robotic world - Steve brings up more robots with Benjamin
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Perfected - Benjamin mentions predictions of organ transplants
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: