Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News nerds need - Students, Moviepass, Amazon, crazy government and more
- 11:00 - Tech intentionally addictive - Benjamin covers the revalation that we are addicts
- 22:00 - Faith and Technology Intersect - Pastor Mark talks about AR and VR, and addictions
- 31:00 - Registry editing in Windows - Steve Keske talks about registry edits in Windows
- 39:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin covers predictions of long lifespans
- 44:00 - Tips from last computer build - Benjamin gives tips on setting up new computer
- 56:00 - Tips from last computer build - Benjamin details more about new computer setup
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House .com - Marty epxlains the world of power tool batteries
- 1:16:00 - Tech stocks and dreams - Benjamin and Keith talk about stock ownership in tech
- 1:24:00 - Political discussions online - Cautions to not require or meet requirements of others
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: