Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerdy news of note this week - Facebook and Google censorship, Microsoft, and more
- 11:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Nerds and millenial church goers have common threads
- 22:00 - Mac and Window commons - Keith and Benjamin talk some middle ground about mice
- 31:00 - Smartphone overkill - Benjamin laments expensive phones getting out of hand
- 39:00 - Listener question - Benjamin answers vision issues with 20-20-20 rule
- 44:00 - Dangerous purchases? - Amazon has many dangerous things for sale… so what?
- 56:00 - Shopping for nerds - Benjamin discusses stores catering to nerds
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House .com - Marty mentions total cost of operation concerns
- 1:16:00 - Paperless worlds coming? - Steve and Benjamin discuss paperless options in operation
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin mentions the promised nanofactory
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: