Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News with nerd qualities - (mis)trusting Facebook, outages, eBay, Amazon, and more
- 11:00 - 8K televisions are here - Benjamin talks about 8K televisions not being worth price
- 22:00 - Emergency kits and tech - Benjamin brings up website ready.gov/kit and tech
- 31:00 - Weather Nerd programs - Keith brings up ways to track weather with nerd apps
- 39:00 - Good deals on video games - Benjamin answers listener about best time for purchase
- 44:00 - Anti-spam tricks from Benjamin - Let's stop spam from arriving in mailboxes ahead of time!
- 56:00 - Listener question (divorce) - Benjamin talks about going different ways with tech
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House .com - Marty discusses outlet quantity exceeding the norm
- 1:16:00 - Gadget discussion - Steve talks about some gadgets with Benjamin
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin talks about prediction of failure of television
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.3MB - Duration: 1:30:13 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: