Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News fit for nerds and others - Samsung, internet contract, Harley, China, and more
- 11:00 - Forty Year House .com - Marty Winston talks tech for Baby Boomers
- 22:00 - Report from Axanar convention - Keith M. Sedor talks about Star Trek and Axacon
- 31:00 - Question from a listener - Question about college versus well paying job
- 39:00 - Benjamin's retro tech glimpse - Benjamin talks about his first monstrous cell phone
- 44:00 - Scams for the Holidays (Part 1) - Benjamin lists ways the badguys are out to get you
- 56:00 - Scams for the Holidays (Part 2) - Even more ways that cyberthieves are out to get your cash
- 1:07:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark and Benjamin talk movie ratings and nerds
- 1:16:00 - Medical and drones - Steve praises a new delivery method for medicine
- 1:24:00 - Past Future Imperfect - Benjamin laments that underground homes sunk down
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: