Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Noel season nerd news - Facebook, DieHard, Branson and space travel, and more
- 11:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark covers technology in church
- 22:00 - Christmas prayers for all - Keith talks video doorbell and OWC upgrades to Macs
- 31:00 - Internet helps us in odd ways - Benjamin talks about getting pronunciation proper
- 39:00 - Thinking back to Y2K - Benjamin remembers Y2K and issues that were and weren't
- 44:00 - Changing world - Benjamin covers how photography is changing
- 56:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty has last minute gift ideas for Christmas
- 1:07:00 - Returns and internet shopping - Benjamin notes returns already started, changing industry
- 1:16:00 - Gift Giving Guide - Last minute - Steve Keske wraps more presents for Christmas
- 1:24:00 - Christmas prayers for all - Benjamin closes with Christmas prayer for the listeners
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: