Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Noting the nerdiest news - Facebook, FCC, India, Fortnite, Spying, and so much more
- 11:00 - Failing industries due to tech - Benjamin covers loss of Toys R Us and other industries
- 22:00 - 2018 Nerd(s) of the Year - Benjamin lists industries with successes from 2018
- 31:00 - Apple items from Christmas - Keith looks at Christmas experience for this year
- 39:00 - Tech lackluster this year - Steve Keske notes an absense of remarkable in 2018
- 44:00 - Companies failing due to tech - 2018 was a serious year with tech rattling many changes
- 56:00 - More companies failing - More companies having problems.
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty looks back at the year, and impacts in tech
- 1:16:00 - 2018 Tech Obits - Passing of nerds and those who affected nerds
- 1:24:00 - 2018 Nerd(s) of the Year - Nerds most affected by the loss of these two geniuses
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: