Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - New years nerd news - Netflix, Prime number, 3D printing, Apple, and more
- 11:00 - Why not CES this year? - Benjamin covers reasons to skip CES this year
- 22:00 - Passive aggressive… stop it! - Pastor Mark talks about travel to Mars
- 31:00 - Apple items from Christmas - Benjamin and Keith talk future of cars and Apple
- 39:00 - 128GB of RAM reasonable - Benjamin answers if 128GB is viable, and needed
- 44:00 - 2019 Tech Trends by Benjamin - Benjamin lays out his tech predictions for coming year
- 56:00 - More 2019 tech trends - Continued looks at what we can hope or not hope for
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty gives his assessment on 2019 and a little CES
- 1:16:00 - Also in on the prediction game - More predictions for 2019 from Steve
- 1:24:00 - Passive aggressive… stop it! - Benjamin talks about usage of Wikipedia in flame wars
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!