Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerdly newsworthy notes - Mrs Bezos, Tesla, El Chapo, Moores Law, and more
- 11:00 - CES 2019 (Part 1) - Benjamin introduces CES 2019 good things
- 22:00 - Online quizes and time - Pastor Mark talks about video tech imitating real life
- 31:00 - Apple knowledge - Keith tells how to handle Malware and the Macs
- 39:00 - Certifications and jobs - Benjamin answers question about A+ Certification
- 44:00 - Question on refurb computers - Benjamin answers about reliability of refurb computers
- 56:00 - CES 2019 (Part 2) - Benjamin continues CES coverage, including odd things
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House (.com) - Marty talks about Tivo DVR recording options
- 1:16:00 - Disability tech - Steve Keske talks about the innovations in prosthetics
- 1:24:00 - Online quizes and time - Benjamin questions our usage of time in online quizicals
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: