Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News of the nerd variety - TVs, Netflix, censorship, passwords, 5th Amendment, more
- 11:00 - Benjamin's Home Automation - Benjamin introduces a new series on home automation
- 22:00 - Mousetraps and WiFi traps - Keith adds to last weeks discussion of malware
- 31:00 - 40 Year House.com - Marty talks about 20 amp circuits and wiring
- 39:00 - Question about power cords - Benjamin is asked about replacing laptop power brick
- 44:00 - Gamers Bill of Rights - Assassins Creed and Gamers Bill of Rights
- 56:00 - Goofy Geeky Gadget Korner - Steve launches into a series of gadgets from all over
- 1:07:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark speaks on wasting time, arguments, exclusion
- 1:16:00 - Pro IT Series - Benjamin talks about backups for your computer(s)
- 1:24:00 - Mousetraps and WiFi traps - Benjamin talks security conciousness
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: