Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerdly Noted News - Edge, Facebook, Buzzfeed, China, Amazon, Hulu, more
- 11:00 - Moore's law threatened - Benjamin covers deeper aspects of Moore's law debate
- 22:00 - Different choices to make - Pastor Mark debates AI approach to creator with Benjamin
- 31:00 - IT Pro Series - Benjamin talks about the IT Pro side of Cyber Warfare
- 39:00 - Quick tips for newbies - Steve Keske covers screenshots and zooming in quick tips
- 44:00 - Benjamin's Home Automation - Benjamin covers the voice control and complications
- 56:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty Winston with night ideas and bright ideas
- 1:07:00 - Question time - Questioning leaving medschool for masters in computing
- 1:16:00 - iPhone backups and more - Keith M. Sedor approaches backing up the iPhone
- 1:24:00 - Different choices to make - Benjamin asks which Internet Wolf it is that you feed
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: