Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - The latest nerdy news - Amazon, UK terrorist, 2020 Olympic medals, Mars, more
- 11:00 - Terorist Watchwords redux - Benjamin covers how you might get in trouble
- 22:00 - Changing tech enabling - Keith M. Sedor talks freeing space from music downloads
- 31:00 - Pro IT Series and odd job - Two Factor Authentication and Mutation Experts
- 39:00 - Military Tech with Steve - Steve Keske covers Military Exoskeltons
- 44:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Benjamin talks about the main control unit, the Hub
- 56:00 - Tips on organizing email - Benjamin lists some tips for cleaning up your email
- 1:07:00 - 40 Year House (.com) - Marty talks about driveways and snow issues
- 1:16:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks about keeping on right reporting track
- 1:24:00 - Changing tech enabling - Benjamin pits the traffic laws versus smartphone apps
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: