Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers, technology, and your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Tech and nerd news of note - Loot boxes, Samsung, moon, DNA, Google, FBI and more
- 11:00 - End of Ownership (Part 1) - Aaron Perzanowski joins Benjamin and Keith
- 22:00 - Putting some things together - Law scholar continues with issues of ownership
- 31:00 - End of Ownership (Part 3) - Benjamin and Keith wrap up special segments with Aaron
- 39:00 - Military tech with Steve - Steve Keske talks about military drones using hydrogen
- 44:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Benjamin covers determining what needs to be controlled
- 56:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark and Benjamin talk moving too fast with tech
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty has paradigm shift with house, and HVAC issues
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin talks VPN, predictions of space traffic controller
- 1:24:00 - Putting some things together - Cyberchondria, fake news, and paranoia come together
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: