Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - The weeks news for the nerds - Facebook passwords, Myspace, Google, censorship, more
- 11:00 - Apple updates hardware - Keith and Benjamin talk about this weeks Apple upgrades
- 22:00 - Check your work - Pastor Mark talks with Benjamin about church databases
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - RAID made simple, and Personal Privacy Advisor job
- 39:00 - Photorealism from Nvidia - Benjamin talks about a video of future graphics engines
- 44:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Covering the lightbulbs in the home automation
- 56:00 - Technology at church - Benjamin talks about technology in the sound booth
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty covers fireplace and fan issues in the home
- 1:16:00 - Military tech changing - Steve and military learning to Macgyver, or improvise tech
- 1:24:00 - Check your work - Benjamin admonishes to check your work, and others too
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: