Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Latest trending news for nerds - April Fools, Microsoft, FCC, Article 13, Facebook, and more
- 11:00 - Apple Keynote - Keith talks about Apple software updates
- 22:00 - Privacy is dead - Keith and Benjamin discuss the impact of TV service
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Why reboot works, and custom body part manufacturer
- 39:00 - Seniors like tech too - Steve Keske covers trending items for the Senior Citizen
- 44:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Benjamin talks about the Smart Thermostat
- 56:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks about people "loving" life sized Barbies
- 1:07:00 - Con games continue - Benjamin notes that fake blackmail email is obviously fake
- 1:16:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks about ducting and relating it to computers
- 1:24:00 - Privacy is dead - Benjamin closes out with sad notes of our loss of privacy
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: