Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News nerds need to know - Taxes, Julian Assange, Moon, GPS bug, and more
- 11:00 - Censorship in a digital world - Benjamin covers how censorship is getting worse
- 22:00 - Driving while teching - Marty talks about home purchasing decisions
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin talks how pros choose monitor setups
- 39:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks bodycams and capturing our entire lives
- 44:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Benjamin reminds people that some assembly is required
- 56:00 - Fake news continues - Benjamin gives information on avoiding pitfalls
- 1:07:00 - World of Apples and Macs - Keith covers Apple charge policy change on migrations
- 1:16:00 - Talking computer speeds - Steve Keske covers Exascale computing details
- 1:24:00 - Driving while teching - Benjamin covers horrific tech of driver in the next lane
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: