Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News of nerd concern - Microsoft (2x), Facebook, Loot boxes, Nike, and more
- 11:00 - Carders are after your info - Benjamin covers how your information is up for grabs
- 22:00 - Stop fake reality - Marty talks about Electricians and Circuit boxes
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Part 1 of 5 - Getting Excellent Tech Support
- 39:00 - Keith talks Mac and iCloud - Keith gives a background in iCloud for the Mac users
- 44:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Benjamin covers a late entry on the automation project
- 56:00 - Military usage of tech - Steve talks about tracking many aerospace parts via tech
- 1:07:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks about Waze and Police Checkpoints
- 1:16:00 - Escape from tech - Benjamin tells of church retreat opportunity to escape
- 1:24:00 - Stop fake reality - Benjamin warns on our unrestrained Photoshopped lives
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: