Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News of a nerd world - Robocall bill, Apple, Disneyland, Linksys vulnerable, more
- 11:00 - CTR Home Automation Project - Benjamin closes out the home automation series…
- 22:00 - Looking at kids of yesterday - Keith and Benjamin discuss router vulnerabilities
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Part 3 of 5 - Getting Excellent Tech Support
- 39:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks about Mesh Wifi and the Forty Year House
- 44:00 - Measurements of success - Metrics, Amazon, and increasing company performance
- 56:00 - Tech Myths Series - Defrag, Phone Charging, RAM, Incognito mode
- 1:07:00 - Misusage of the cloud - Steve Keske covers problems with cloud usage at schools
- 1:16:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Mark comments on idea of Robot priests and tech forgivers
- 1:24:00 - Looking at kids of yesterday - Benjamin compares life outside as a child then and today
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: