Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Disneyland Nerd Attraction - Special coverage of Disneylands new attraction
- 11:00 - Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Based on Star Wars mythos, this new land is a nerd dream
- 22:00 - What are we doing to ourselves - Benjamin looks back on the old BBS days years ago
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Part 4 of 5 - Getting Excellent Tech Support
- 39:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks about getting hip at the Forty Year House
- 44:00 - Maker Challenge Coin - Benjamin explains challenge coins and maker society
- 56:00 - Tech Myth Series - TV Ratings, Signal Boost, Phone Charging, Microwaves
- 1:07:00 - Complaints and comments - Steve talks complaining in technology driven age
- 1:16:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks how far to go with saving premie babies
- 1:24:00 - What are we doing to ourselves - Benjamin reflects on the lies of just a little more
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: