Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Nerdy news of note - NSA, Amazon, NASA, Apple, YouTube, CrossFit, and more
- 11:00 - WWDC 2019 reporting - Keith updates on the world of Apple and WWDC
- 22:00 - Minor adjustments to show - Keith continues on the world of Apple and WWDC
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Part 5 of 5 - Getting Excellent Tech Support
- 39:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty explains open cell and closed cell insulation
- 44:00 - Not offending your coworkers - Benjamin lists ways to avoid upsetting those at work
- 56:00 - Tech Myth Series - Benjamin covers Internet, Ebay, Remove Device, and more
- 1:07:00 - Keske on Disabilities and Tech - Steve talks college students improving bus time reporting
- 1:16:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark and microminutia management by Amazon
- 1:24:00 - Minor adjustments to show - Benjamin covers how the show will slightly change
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: