Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - This weeks nerd news - E3, Samsung, Pintrest, Amazon, Target, Tesla, and more
- 11:00 - 1st and 2nd Amendments - Benjamin cautiously compares guns and computers
- 22:00 - High Speed Internet - Keith joins Benjamin and talks about sharing info safely
- 31:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark gives tech guidance for other pastors
- 39:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks about DSL and the last mile of signal
- 44:00 - Facebook knows your every… - Think you're safe, and Facebook isn't tracking it all?
- 56:00 - Tech Myth Series - Benjamin covers Mac malware, extended warranty, more
- 1:07:00 - Keske on Gadgets - Steve covers some neat gadgets with Benjamin
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin gets more direct on Software as a Service (SaaS)
- 1:24:00 - High Speed Internet - Benjamin talks about changes in cable, fiber, internet
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: