Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - This weeks nerd news - Apple recall, heart attacks and Alexa, hackers, and more
- 11:00 - Tech Discounts for all reasons - Keith and Benjamin talk educational, nonprofit discounts
- 22:00 - A look back at screensavers - Pastor Mark talks livestreaming of church services
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin covers CRM and also corporate bullying
- 39:00 - Tech Myth Series - Benjamin unleashes the myth of cellphones on airplanes
- 44:00 - Job search brings scammers - Benjamin covers some scams against job hunters
- 56:00 - Job search brings scammers (2) - Benjamin continues with tips to protect against scams
- 1:07:00 - Keske on newer techs - Steve talks determining GPS locations of smartphones
- 1:16:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty Winston talks radon concerns and abatement
- 1:24:00 - A look back at screensavers - Benjamin explains background behind screensavers
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: