Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News from the world of nerds - FTC, Facebook, privacy, FaceApp, Microsoft, voting, more
- 11:00 - Apollo 11 Landing Anniversary - Benjamin and Keith look back at moon landing
- 22:00 - Memories of the Nerd - After talk of space travel, Keith covers Apple controversy
- 31:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin introduces Robotic Process Automation
- 39:00 - Keske on Education - Steve brings up hoverboard demonstration in France
- 44:00 - Don't use tech excuses - Benjamin tells some stories he's heard many times
- 56:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark chimes in on coaching to kick addiction
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty tells of insect problems and solutions - Dynatrap
- 1:16:00 - Listener question - Benjamin answers about craziest thing user did at work
- 1:24:00 - Memories of the Nerd - Benjamin reflecting on his past and first website
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: