Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - Tech news of the week - Apple, FBI, Pentagon, Google, Senate, Amazon, more
- 11:00 - Apple cracking down on repair - Keith joins Benjamin to discuss Right To Repair laws
- 22:00 - Build it yourself computers - Benjamin looks back on adventurous background
- 31:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark discusses balance of screens versus church
- 39:00 - Keske on Strange Tech - Steve Keske covers some strange items in tech
- 44:00 - Keeping pace with tech - Job hunters need to update their technologies, quick
- 56:00 - Tech Myth Series - QWERTY keyboard, Video Games & Violence, Smartphones
- 1:07:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty covers differences: Storage, Organization, Hoarding
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin stresses importance of backing up your systems
- 1:24:00 - We need to be better - Benjamin closes, asking are you a social media assassin?
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: