Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power of your computer problems. Additional team members Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast contents:
- 00:00 - News from the Nerd World - Windows update, Child workers, Brain connects, more
- 11:00 - Your computer won't last long - Question leads to talk about planned obsolescence
- 22:00 - Apple hack, and fire issue - Keith updates on some bad news in the Apple world
- 31:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks about keeping kids safe with computing
- 39:00 - Tech Myth Series - WiFi Cell Signal from tech causes cancer, sterility
- 44:00 - Back To School Buying Guide - Benjamin updates the Computer Purchase Guide
- 56:00 - Back To School Buying Guide - The latest numbers for purchasing computers
- 1:07:00 - Keske on Military Technology - Steve talks about the Military Transport Command
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin talks about all kinds of IT plans needed
- 1:24:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty urges everyone to chill out on politics
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting this broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should you!
The older files from previous years are still available on-line at the following location: