Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - Coronavirus special introduction - Benjamin introduces a dedicated episode to the coronavirus
- 11:00 - Dealing with isolation and tech - Pastor Mark and Benjamin discuss tech issues in isolated world
- 22:00 - Dealing with isolation and tech - Pastor Mark continues on the concerns with tech without people
- 31:00 - Cleaning tech items safely - Marty Winston joins Benjamin with issues of clean tech
- 39:00 - Scammers will be here soon - Benjamin notes that there are many out to get your money
- 44:00 - Working from home is rough - Benjamin gives tips for productivity while working from home
- 56:00 - Working from home is rough - Benjamin gives more tips for productivity working from home
- 1:07:00 - Gig Economy shifting - Benjamin talks about the gig economy and ponders future
- 1:16:00 - Staying up to date is hard - Keith discusses how this situation is evolving rapidly
- 1:24:00 - Blood supply shortage - Benjamin makes a plea for listeners to save lives
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!